It is such a big task to decide what to have while you're out to enjoy a simple meal with your family. One has to keep in mind the choices and likings of the entire family while ordering. These decisions can be confusing and tough to make as well. The best option is to go for a different cuisine on every visit, this ensures that you have new experiences and that the horizon of your taste buds expand.
Visiting new restaurants like Indian restaurants near me and trying new cuisines help one realize and explore their various likings and provide them with healthier alternatives and delicacies to add to their diets. Indian food is rich in nutrients and since the vegetables are well washed and the dish is cooked before serving, all the germs are killed in the process, making these meals hygienic and healthy.
A typical Indian dish contains healthy amounts of carbs and essential fats is rich in protein, and is low in calories, making them a perfect addition to a health-conscious person’s diet. The various flavours that are added to an Indian meal with the spices used, the ghee, etc make it a big-time stomach pleaser. If you wish to try some Indian food in Berlin, Dosa and more is the place for you. With a huge variety of South Indian dishes, Indian chaats, and street food, Dosa and more will leave you wanting more every time.
Some people are intimidated by the names of Indian dishes and do not understand them, but on the contrary Indian dishes are the easiest to comprehend. Most Indian dishes are a combination of the names of the main ingredients, the method of preparation, or the origin of the ingredients.
Indian organic food and meals have paved their way into the lives of people worldwide, and there are various reasons why one is making this switch. Point one is the various health benefits that Indian spices and vegetables carry. Along with this, the cooking style and technique used to make Indian dishes is very different and unique. They make the dish even healthier, ensuring that all nutrients are balanced and reach the human body for full benefits.
There are a few Indian dishes both sweet and savoury that one must try. Here is a list of dishes that you should order while on a visit to an Indian restaurant nearby:
1. Veg Hyderabadi Biryani: Made with rice, vegetables, and Indian spices, this biryani will make you forget about all the others that you've had. The unique taste of Hyderabadi biryani comes from its different way of cooking and the spices used.
2. Masala Dosa: There are hundreds of varieties of Dosa available in India and Indian restaurants all around the globe. Masala dosa is not only delicious but very filling and healthy too. Served with Sambar and coconut chutney and filled with spicy mashed potatoes, Masala Dosa is one of the best dishes to enjoy at any time of the day.
3. Idli: Rice cake or South Indian idli is the most famous, mouth-watering meal in South Indian cuisine. Idli is created differently all across India with special twists of each state. Idli is light and very filling. Best served hot with coconut chutney and sambar.
4. Curd Rice: A dish that sounds very bland and plain but is loved by people all over the world for its simplicity and lip-smacking flavour. It simply is cooked rice and curd served with herbs and curry leaves. It is usually enjoyed as a side dish with sambar idli or sambar dosa but is popularly loved by people who wish to have simple plain food once in a while.
5. Chole Bhature: The Punjabi specialty! Chole Bhature like Idli and Dosa are loved by Indians all over the country. Each state has a different taste of Chole depending on the spices and herbs famously used there. This very delicious and famous Indian dish is also available in Germany at Dosa and more, an authentic Indian restaurant in Berlin.
6. Samosa Chaat: Indian chaats are very delicious and famous all around the world. Samosa is a fried snack stuffed with potatoes and veggies. Imagine the combination of these two! Dosa and more serves its customers delicious and original samosa chaat infused with Indian spices and seasonings.
7. Aloo chaat: A crispy aloo patty topped with crunchy Indian namkeen, curd, sweet chutney, green chutney and sprinkled with pieces of batashe. Mouthwatering isn't it? This delicious combination of ingredients is served as an Aloo Tikki chaat at Indian restaurants and it is to die for!
Indian restaurants have a menu full of tasty dishes popularly known in Indian as “Ekk baar khaoge toh ungliyan chat te reh jaoge” Which means the deliciousness of these dishes will make you want to lick your fingers. So visit Dosa and More whenever you are in Berlin and get lip-smacking, mouth-watering, finger-licking delicious Indian meals at a super reasonable price!